- Dixie State University will host its fourth President's Colleagues of DSU meeting of the 2014-15 academic year on Monday, January 5, 2015, featuring a presentation on the current state of relations between the United States, Asia and China, by colleague Dr. Robert Delahunty.
- Representatives from the Washington County Republican Women organization (WCRW) visited Dixie State University Monday afternoon to present a $15,500 donation to the "Embracing Our Heroes" Scholarship fund, which benefits and honors veterans and spouses of the servicemen and women of the Utah National Guard's 222nd Field Artillery Unit. WCRW president LaRene Cox, along with secretary Judy Houston, treasurer LaStar Richens and "Embracing Our Heroes" chair Wilma Courtney and other representatives presented a check to DSU President Dr. Richard B. Williams and Vice President Brad Last in a brief ceremony.
- Just in time for the holiday shopping season, the Dixie State University art department will hold its annual Student and Faculty Winter Ceramic Exhibit and Sale this Wednesday-through-Friday, Dec. 10-12, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., in the DSU North Plaza Art Building (west entrance foyer), located on 55 South 900 East. The sale is open to the public.
- Concluding Dixie State University's "Dixie Forum: A Window on the World" series for the Fall 2014 semester, Lin Alder will present on energy efficiency from noon to 12:50 p.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 9, in the Dunford Auditorium of the Browning Resource Center on the DSU campus. Admission is free, and all community members and DSU students, faculty and staff are encouraged to attend.
- Dixie State University's Udvar-Hazy School of Business will host the final Business and Ethics Forum series of the 2014 fall semester this Thursday, December 4, at 12 noon, featuring a presentation on integrity in business by DSU Associate Professor of Accounting Dr. Nate Staheli.