- Dixie State University will host its seventh President's Colleagues of DSU meeting of the 2014-15 academic year on Monday, April 6, featuring a presentation on the life of former United States President Theodore Roosevelt by Colleague Dr. Ben D. Mahaffey.
- Dixie State University's Udvar-Hazy School of Business continues its noontime Business and Ethics Forum series for the 2015 spring semester on Thursday, April 2, featuring a presentation by Bob Dalley, Vice President and CFO of Deseret Power Electric Cooperative.
- As part of a communitywide effort to observe Sexual Assault Awareness Month, the Dixie State University SAFE Committee is hosting a panel discussion that will raise awareness of sexual violence. The conversation is set to take place from 5:30 to 7 p.m. on Thursday, April 9, in Gardner Ballroom B on the Dixie State campus, and the community is encouraged to attend.
- Dixie State University's weekly "Dixie Forum: A Window on the World" series continues Tuesday, March 31, with Dr. Ross D. Parke presenting "Fatherhood: Remembering the Past, Imagining the Future." The lecture is set to take place from noon to 12:50 p.m. at the Dunford Auditorium in the Browning Resource Center on the DSU campus. Admission is free and the public is encouraged to attend.
- Offering attendees a look inside the world of prose and poetry, Caitlin Horrocks and W. Todd Kaneko will present about the art forms at Dixie State University's next installment in the "Dixie Forum: A Window on the World" series.
- Dixie State University announced Thursday that its nursing program received a $100,000 contribution from Intermountain Healthcare to create a scholarship initiative for diversity in nursing. The contribution, in partnership with Intermountain's Human Resources and Nursing departments, will support the promotion of diversity in the healthcare workforce.
- Dixie State University's Udvar-Hazy School of Business continues its noontime Business and Ethics Forum series for the 2015 spring semester on Thursday, March 19, featuring Bill and Judy Edwards, founders of Squatty Potty, LLC.
- In an effort to be better prepared to manage an emergency situation should one arise, Dixie State University has recently acquired a fully stocked emergency response trailer. The equipment will prove invaluable to the university's Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) should they need to assist people on the DSU campus and throughout the Washington County community in the event of a natural disaster or other emergency.
- During a multifaceted presentation, an internationally renowned Vietnamese guitarist, storyteller and filmmaker will present "Cultural Understanding Through the Arts" at Dixie State University's next installment in the "Dixie Forum: A Window on the World" series.
- Dixie State University announced Wednesday the appointment of Dr. Richard Featherstone as the institution's new Dean of the Humanities. Featherstone, who will assume his new duties this July 1, replaces longtime DSU faculty member and dean Dr. Donald Ray Hinton, who retired last December after nearly 40 years of service at Dixie State.