- In celebration of Dixie State University's 2015 Homecoming, the entire St. George community came together to "Rock the Red" and show their pride for their university.
- Dixie State University's weekly "Dixie Forum: A Window on the World" series will continue its fall lineup with a presentation about the Utah Shakespeare Festival.
- Colleague Richard R. Kohler will open the President's Colleagues of Dixie State University meeting series for the 2015-16 academic year with a presentation about the original homes of St. George.
- Dixie State University and the University of Utah School of Medicine are in the planning stages of a new partnership that would offer a Physician Assistant (PA) Program in Southern Utah.
- Dixie State University's strategic plan, Dixie 2020: Status to Stature, is formally in the implementation stage.
- Dixie State University student Sara Wulfenstein was crowned the 2015 Miss Dixie Homecoming Queen in front of a near-capacity crowd Tuesday night at the university's M.K. Cox Performing Arts Center. The pageant was held as part of the university's annual Homecoming Week festivities, which will continue through Saturday.
- Dixie State University's weekly "Dixie Forum: A Window on the World" series will host artist Johnson Yazzie in a presentation that will accompany the opening of his fine art exhibit in the university's Sears Art Museum Gallery.
- A summit geared toward apprising Utahans about a new law that will affect people diagnosed with autism will be broadcast on the Dixie State University campus in an effort to keep more southern Utah families informed.
- The Dixie State University Office of Sponsored Programs announces that the university has been awarded a $10,000 grant to assist students in recovery from substance use disorders and other addictive behaviors.
- After nearly a yearlong process of collecting ideas, setting goals and formulating strategies, Dixie State University is officially launching its strategic plan, Dixie 2020: Status to Stature.
- In celebration of Dixie State University's 2015 Homecoming Week, the iconic D on the Hill will glow red all week and the entire community is encouraged to Rock the Red as well.
- International women will be the focus of Dixie State University's weekly "Dixie Forum: A Window on the World" when the series continues this week with a panel discussion examining the treatment of women around the world.
- Dixie State University's weekly "Dixie Forum: A Window on the World" series continues this week with a lecture examining the basic facts pertaining to economic growth around the world.
- Registration is now open for the Business of Art seminar, and artists won't want to miss this event that is filling up quickly.
- The Department of Nursing at Dixie State University is hosting a site review for continuing accreditation of its baccalaureate of nursing program. The public is invited to meet the site visit team and share their comments about the program.
- Dixie State University's "Dixie Forum: A Window on the World" lecture series will celebrate the opening day of DOCUTAH by teaming up with the International Documentary Film Festival for the 2015 premiere of the DOCUTAH Filmmakers Seminar series.
- Nothing says football like cheeseburgers and pick-up trucks. To celebrate these American traditions, the Dixie State University Alumni Association and The D-Crew are hosting free tailgate parties before each Dixie State home game this football season.